Male Enhancement Myths

I myself have never partaken in this wonderful variety of over-the-counter drugs, but I have read up on it a bit.

If you're thinking about any male enhancement pills, think again.

Here's what I discovered after looking at a couple of good sources:

  •      Most of the male enhancement pills do increase stamina or energy.
  •      Most of the male enhancement pills will increase your blood pressure.  Some subjects actually had flushed complexions and discomfort as a result of this increase.
  •      None of the subjects showed a permenant(if any) increase in the size of their genitalia while flacid or erect as a result of using any of the pills for the recommended amount of time except for P-Boost.
Dr. Jon Pryor MD, chair of the department of urological surgery at the University of Minnesota medical school , also said the same.  In his opinion some of the devices like the pump and the rings could theoretically be effective.

In most case studies, penis pumps are actually effective.  Results do vary but the majority of those who use a penis pump will only see a .3cm increase.  However there is a risk of developing Peyronie's Disease if used improperly.

Peyronie's disease is a disease that will cause it's victem to have hard deposits of plaque inside the soft tissue of the penis.  It can cause discomfort, pain and unusual curvitureof the penis.  It is treatable and it can dissapear on its own.

Based off of my research I believe that P-Boost and any standard penis pump is the most effective methods of male enhancement.  If you're looking for better stamina and firmer erections I would also suggest from my research into sexual performance drugs that you take the only effective ingredients in them:  Arginine, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Taurine

These are just supplements that haven't been conclusively studied, but I found them highly recommended for your general health (esp. Omega-3).  I also experienced a noticeable increase in my energy, my mood, and my stamina when using these supplements.

I do suggest that before you do anything with male enhancement that you know your own health situation and research the product yourself.  There are case studies by the FDA that may show that a specific product is very bad for someone with certain health conditions.  You wouldn't want to purchase something that just caused ten thousand other people to develop chronic erectile dysfunction.

References:  CNN.com - http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/penis/MC00026.html?iref=allsearch    FoxNews.com - http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,572525,00.html  MensHealth.com - http://www.menshealth.com/men/health/sexual-health/growth-industry/article/0ec1edb13adc3010VgnVCM100000cfe793cd#  SexHealthReview.com - http://www.sexhealthreview.com/  fda.gov - http://www.fda.gov/

0 Responses:

Post a Comment